Bringing two of my favourites together. This is a very easy recipe to make.
1/3 cup of Nutella
1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter (or 4 heaped tablespoons) - I use the light and crunchy woolworths select brand.
80g Unsalted softened butter
1 egg1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of plain flour (sifted)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees C
2. Line a square baking pan with baking paper
3. Cream peanut butter, unsalted butter and brown sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer.
4. Add vanilla and egg, mix until lighter in colour and well combined.
5. Add flour, starting on a lower speed mix through.
6. Put the mixture in the pan and spread out evenly.
7. Spoon dollops of Nutella on the top and swirl the Nutella into the mixture with a knife.
8. Bake for 25 minutes. It will still be quite soft, it will harden as you allow to cool. Cut into pieces to serve.